Here is this week's News You Can Use!
Matt was in Atlanta over the weekend speaking to the administrator's group. If you were able to attend and participate in great conversations about marketing and admissions, please share your thoughts with us on our Facebook page or in our forum in the Nido member's section!
- Last week we concluded the topic of Thought Leadership with a conversation about the Google Webmaster Console. Kasim taught us why it's important to...
Can you believe it's November already? The holiday season is already upon us and we are gearing up for a busy, quick end to 2018! This time of year tends to be a time at our school where we come together as a staff and share the wonderful community gatherings each classroom has. Please share with us any fun events you do this time of year with your school.
- Last week's coaching call Kasim shared the ins and outs of Google Analytics. If you've ever...
Here is your last News You Can Use of October! I hope your school year is going well so far. We had parent teacher conferences last week so it was a busy time for us!
Here's your weekly News You Can Use!
- Last week we talked about private Facebook groups. Kasim and Daneen discussed best practices and why it's a good idea to use this avenue to communicate with current and prospective parents. Check out the recording here, or login to our member's section to access all our conversations about "The Montessori Marketing Method"!
- This week we are hosting another "Ask Matt Anything" coaching call. This is a great time to bring...
Our Thursday calls continue to engage and inspire all of us. We're especially thankful to those that are able to attend live!
- Last week's coaching call we had a great conversation about email newsletters. We talked about the dos and don'ts of content, the importance of managing multiple lists, your frequency of emails, their intended purpose, among other great tips. If you missed it, make sure to check it out here.
- This week's coaching call we're discussing...
I'm happy to be back with you all this week after a great trip to Australia for the Montessori Innovation Summit! I met some wonderful people during my time there. We were able to discuss the many things we have in common related to running a Montessori school, even if we are thousands of miles away.
- Last week's call discussed Montessori blogging. I wasn't able to attend, but Kasim and Daneen had great insight and the discussion was lively with your comments and...
This week Matt is in Sydney, Australia speaking at the Montessori Innovation Summit so your NYCU is brought to you by Daneen!
- For this week's call, we're excited to continue our conversation around thought leadership with the topic of blogging. Montessori blogs are great ways to represent your school and the interests of child development. Join us to learn more about this somewhat daunting but very important marketing strategy!
- Last week we discussed creating a content...
With October on the horizon, it's a great time to get into the details of crafting your school's marketing strategy!
Last week we concluded our topics on "Growing Admissions" with our discussion about referral programs. We had some great ideas come up and some input from our members, so check it out here if you missed it!
This week we will begin an ongoing conversation around "Thought Leadership" by discussing creating a content schedule. We will help you gain a broader idea...
Montessorians know to expect the unexpected, and last week we experienced just that! Our technical difficulties gave us an open opportunity to hear what our members are experiencing and great questions were posed.
We are considering offering a live open forum for our coaching call on a regular basis. If you feel this would be beneficial for you, please let us know here.
If you would like to view our open forum coaching call from last week, go here!
Fall is well underway and we are continuing our conversation about growing admissions. This week we will talk about referral programs. We've had a few inquiries about this topic so we're excited to share it with you!
During last week's coaching call we discussed community engagement. Our community manager Daneen lead the charge and brought up many ideas for us to consider as we grow our presence as a thought-leader in our communities. It was a lively discussion so if you...