Case Study: Arbor Montessori School
Since 1970, Arbor Montessori, an AMI accredited school, has been a flagship of Montessori education in Atlanta. They are one of the largest Montessori schools in the Southeast and regarded as a benchmark for Montessori education worldwide.
Arbor’s programs include Toddler, Primary, Elementary, and an Adolescent Program. Their two campuses also offer summer camps, before & after care, and a host of other extracurricular activities.
Creative initiative pays off for Arbor Montessori School through their Giving Tuesday Facebook campaign!
Arbor Montessori School, a well-established, AMI accredited school in the Atlanta area experienced great success with their initiatives on Giving Tuesday on November 27th! This day is dedicated to celebrating the generosity of giving and Arbor Montessori experienced just that from their community!
The Goal: Arbor had two primary goals for their campaign: to explore the feasibility of the day as a fundraising opportunity for the school and to give an additional boost to our...
Welcome to December, the time we start (if we haven't already!) thinking about the next school year. Tuition increases, re-enrollment, and prospective parent events are among the many details we consider as we work to set our schools up for success for the 2019-2020 school year!
- Last week's coaching call we discussed Bonjoro, a lead engagement tool that has the potential to revolutionize the way we connect with our current and prospective parents. Check out...
We’re back at it after a fantastic holiday break! Hopefully you were able to enjoy some rest and relaxation. We know it’s already been a busy week for many of you!
Here is this week's News You Can Use!
Matt was in Atlanta over the weekend speaking to the administrator's group. If you were able to attend and participate in great conversations about marketing and admissions, please share your thoughts with us on our Facebook page or in our forum in the Nido member's section!
- Last week we concluded the topic of Thought Leadership with a conversation about the Google Webmaster Console. Kasim taught us why it's important to...
Can you believe it's November already? The holiday season is already upon us and we are gearing up for a busy, quick end to 2018! This time of year tends to be a time at our school where we come together as a staff and share the wonderful community gatherings each classroom has. Please share with us any fun events you do this time of year with your school.
- Last week's coaching call Kasim shared the ins and outs of Google Analytics. If you've ever...
Here is your last News You Can Use of October! I hope your school year is going well so far. We had parent teacher conferences last week so it was a busy time for us!
Here's your weekly News You Can Use!
- Last week we talked about private Facebook groups. Kasim and Daneen discussed best practices and why it's a good idea to use this avenue to communicate with current and prospective parents. Check out the recording here, or login to our member's section to access all our conversations about "The Montessori Marketing Method"!
- This week we are hosting another "Ask Matt Anything" coaching call. This is a great time to bring...
Our Thursday calls continue to engage and inspire all of us. We're especially thankful to those that are able to attend live!
- Last week's coaching call we had a great conversation about email newsletters. We talked about the dos and don'ts of content, the importance of managing multiple lists, your frequency of emails, their intended purpose, among other great tips. If you missed it, make sure to check it out here.
- This week's coaching call we're discussing...
I'm happy to be back with you all this week after a great trip to Australia for the Montessori Innovation Summit! I met some wonderful people during my time there. We were able to discuss the many things we have in common related to running a Montessori school, even if we are thousands of miles away.
- Last week's call discussed Montessori blogging. I wasn't able to attend, but Kasim and Daneen had great insight and the discussion was lively with your comments and...