It is the last week of February and if you're in the Midwest, join me in saying "BYE" to the snowiest February in history. Let's welcome March and the spring equinox in the northern hemisphere!
- In last week's conversation David Kirby of Acton Academy joined us and shared his story of moving from an enthusiastic parent to a Montessori school owner. He had to learn some hard lessons along the way, and even. Kasim asks a tough question at the end, which made it all…
Montessorians know to expect the unexpected, and last week we experienced just that! Our technical difficulties gave us an open opportunity to hear what our members are experiencing and great questions were posed.
We are considering offering a live open forum for our coaching call on a regular basis. If you feel this would be beneficial for you, please let us know here.
If you would like to view our open forum coaching call from last week, go here!
This week's coaching call we will ha…
1. If you missed out on it, please take a look at the recording of last week's coaching call: Automating your tour scheduling. Access for FREE in the member's area. Sign up at NidoMarketing.com.
2. I think you'll love the topic for this week's coaching call: The Ideal Montessori Website, using lead magnets. To register go to: nidomarketing.com/coaching
3. We are taking requests for new courses! Let us know what you'd like us to create!
4. July's content is ready! Our members can access i…
- What program do you use to send out or automate emails to prospective parents? If you have followed us for a while, I'm sure you know we are big fans of Mailchimp. Where else can you find a reliable, ea…
Hello to my fellow Montessori friends and colleagues!
It's Tuesday. It's time for some "News You Can Use" from Nido Marketing!
Do you use a graphic designer? Save time and money by using this nifty little program called Canva. It creates BEAUTIFUL designs and is drop dead simple to use. I created the posters for our Elementary Information Night in about 25 minutes. We have a tutorial for Canva available in the "Courses" section of NidoMarketing.com
Bonus tip: The Costco Photo Ce…