Welcome to March. Who's ready for spring?
- In last week's conversation Daneen and Peter Piche talked about the process of making an "offer" to new families, and how relationship is everything. He gave us a few "ah-ha" moments to shift our perspective on the Montessori sales process, and capitalize what we're really good at - outcomes. This is sure one call not to pass up! If you missed it, watch the recording here.
- For this week's conversation Kasim...
A Case Study: Wheaton Montessori School
Wheaton Montessori School was founded in 2000 by sisters Elizabeth Berdick and Rebecca Lingo. Though the school has grown exponentially since their very first class of only 6 students, it remains an environment where students, past and present, create their school community’s culture.
Wheaton Montessori School continues to thrive and the traditions that date to their first handful of students continue today. Each child makes his or her...
It is the last week of February and if you're in the Midwest, join me in saying "BYE" to the snowiest February in history. Let's welcome March and the spring equinox in the northern hemisphere!
- In last week's conversation David Kirby of Acton Academy joined us and shared his story of moving from an enthusiastic parent to a Montessori school owner. He had to learn some hard lessons along the way, and even. Kasim asks a tough question at the end, which...
We hope you had a great weekend! If you were at the AMI Refresher Course in NOLA, hopefully you had a chance to reconnect with old friends and make some new connections. It's great to fuel our tanks with such a wonderful group of Montessorians!
- In last week's conversation we discussed how to support your new families so they feel connected to your mission and turn into long-term families. We talked about grabbing the attention of parents when they're...
Kasim will be at the AMI Refresher Course this weekend, so be sure to stop by and say "hi" if you're there! We will also be at the AMS Annual Conference at the end of March. We hope to see you around!
Attending our live weekly coaching calls is a great way to engage in topics that are relevant to you now! We love to hear from you and address any questions or comments you have.Last week's discussion yielded some great questions from our attendees!
We have a busy couple months coming up. Nido Marketing is on the road! We will be at the AMI Refresher Course next weekend and the AMS Annual Conference at the end of March. Please stop by and say hi if you're there! Don't forget about our generous referral program, if you find yourself conversing with someone you think could really benefit from our services.
- In last week's conversation, we welcomed our first guest speak, John Moran, to talk...
Here is this week's News You Can Use!
If you're fortunate enough to live in the Midwest, you are already experiencing subzero temperatures that are literally bone-chilling. You may have even faced a decision about school closures due to extreme weather. What does your administrative process look like? Daneen asks the question in our NYCU video link here.
- In last week's conversation, we discussed communicating our Montessori message to prospective parents....
Here is this week's News You Can Use!
- We're live on Facebook for our coaching calls now, so be sure to join our Facebook group to connect with us there.
- In last week's conversation Kasim and Daneen talked about the nature of online leads and what we can do to put our best foot forward as we work with prospective parents and find mission-appropriate families.
- In this week's Montessori conversation, we will discuss communicating our Montessori message. We'll...
We are thinking of you all as you dive into admissions season! Many of our members are hosting Open Houses this month to showcase their school to the local community. We think this is such a great way to connect with prospective parents while allowing them to see the.
Here are a few tips we've learned along the way to keep the flow of conversation going while capturing important information to follow up with visitors!
- Name tags! Always have name tags for every person (including children!) so...
Case Study: Arbor Montessori School
Since 1970, Arbor Montessori, an AMI accredited school, has been a flagship of Montessori education in Atlanta. They are one of the largest Montessori schools in the Southeast and regarded as a benchmark for Montessori education worldwide.
Arbor’s programs include Toddler, Primary, Elementary, and an Adolescent Program. Their two campuses also offer summer camps, before & after care, and a host of other extracurricular activities.