Our founder Matt Hillis joins us again for a live call this Thursday! He's ready for your questions - News You Can Use 4/2/2019
It's April! The time for planning for the 2019-2020 school year is here. Hopefully you're finding yourself with a long waiting list for spots next year, but if you're not, be sure to check out our member's section filled with resources. We have plenty of white papers, articles, coaching calls and conversations, and courses that are meant to support you along your marketing journey. Don't stress, we got you!
Last week's call we had special guest Kira...
Curious about the third plane? Special Guest Kira Donnelly joins us Thursday to talk all things teenager. You won't want to miss this one! News You Can Use 3/26/2019
We just wrapped up the AMS conference, and to say we're energized doesn't even begin to describe our experience! It was great to see so many Montessorians coming together to learn more, share often, and dive deeper into the channels of this important work. At Nido Marketing, we're thankful to be continually welcomed into the Montessori space and work together to grow the presence of Montessori education.
Last week's call was a quick hello by Kasim and...
Ivy League Montessori School in Cumming, Georgia was founded in 1991 by Grace Janho to provide an empowering and engaging environment for children to grow, learn, and discover at their own pace. Today, the school boasts a thriving toddler and primary community, as well as comprehensive elementary and summer programs.
Dedicated to preparing children for life and helping them discover how they can best contribute to our world and culture, Ivy League Montessori School teachers and its director...
This time has finally come! We can't wait to see many of you at the AMS conference this week!
- Come meet Kasim and Daneen at the Nido Marketing booth at the AMS Annual Conference March 21-24th!
On last week's call we announced some big changes to Nido regarding Facebook and the membership services we offer. These changes will mostly affect our third and fourth plane members, however, there are also some exciting things happening in the...
We have some changes on the horizon we want to share with you! Join us on Thursday to find out more.
On last week's call Kasim and Daneen had a great follow-up discussion from our conversation with Peter about making offers to families. We mentioned some great tips to share with interested parents and what you can do to bring in more mission-appropriate families. It was another lively discussion with a handful of members in attendance! If you missed...
Welcome to March. Who's ready for spring?
- In last week's conversation Daneen and Peter Piche talked about the process of making an "offer" to new families, and how relationship is everything. He gave us a few "ah-ha" moments to shift our perspective on the Montessori sales process, and capitalize what we're really good at - outcomes. This is sure one call not to pass up! If you missed it, watch the recording here.
- For this week's conversation Kasim...
A Case Study: Wheaton Montessori School
Wheaton Montessori School was founded in 2000 by sisters Elizabeth Berdick and Rebecca Lingo. Though the school has grown exponentially since their very first class of only 6 students, it remains an environment where students, past and present, create their school community’s culture.
Wheaton Montessori School continues to thrive and the traditions that date to their first handful of students continue today. Each child makes his or her...
It is the last week of February and if you're in the Midwest, join me in saying "BYE" to the snowiest February in history. Let's welcome March and the spring equinox in the northern hemisphere!
- In last week's conversation David Kirby of Acton Academy joined us and shared his story of moving from an enthusiastic parent to a Montessori school owner. He had to learn some hard lessons along the way, and even. Kasim asks a tough question at the end, which...
We hope you had a great weekend! If you were at the AMI Refresher Course in NOLA, hopefully you had a chance to reconnect with old friends and make some new connections. It's great to fuel our tanks with such a wonderful group of Montessorians!
- In last week's conversation we discussed how to support your new families so they feel connected to your mission and turn into long-term families. We talked about grabbing the attention of parents when they're...
Kasim will be at the AMI Refresher Course this weekend, so be sure to stop by and say "hi" if you're there! We will also be at the AMS Annual Conference at the end of March. We hope to see you around!
Attending our live weekly coaching calls is a great way to engage in topics that are relevant to you now! We love to hear from you and address any questions or comments you have.Last week's discussion yielded some great questions from our attendees!