Facebook Custom Audiences - News You Can Use 3/20/2018
This week’s News You Can Use is hot off the press! There are a few simple, yet powerful insights I would like to share with you this week.
Connecting with people online, whether it be new friends or potential parents, is all about targeting and timing. In other words, your message needs to be shown to the right people, in the right place, at the right time.
- With the internet being a vast web of information. It can be extremely easy for your message to get lost in the noise. However, with F…
Facebook Advertising Success: Targeting - News You Can Use 3/15/2018
- Our most recent blog is on a topic that is critical to Facebook advertising success: Targeting. This blog goes through the importance of using Facebook's targeting in a way that ensures you're targeting families that are mission appropriate. You can read more here.
- For our Second Plane members and above: if you have ever struggled with the …
Lead Magnets, "Must-Haves", And More... News You Can Use 3/09/2018
- Check out this new blog post on our site which details the 16 "must have" have elements you need on your school's websites. This post is a comprehensive deep dive and one of the most valuable pieces of content we have written. And... you can implement them all for little or no money!
These elements are the co…
Local Listings, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics | News You Can Use 3/1/2018
- When is the last time you checked the accuracy of your local listings? Did you know that there are over 60 local listing services that you need to check? And, if they are incorrect it may be hard for prospective parents to find you online? Overwhelmed? Don't be. We've got your back.
Check out this nifty, free tool on our website that will do all the heavy lifting for yo…
Google Alerts & Google Maps | News You Can Use 2/22/2018
How Often Should You Really Post to Facebook? (Here’s a Hint: At Least Every Day)
Post too much, and you seem spammy. Post too little, and your audience forgets you exist. So, how do you find just the right balance on social media?
Posting to Facebook is a valuable and essential piece of your Montessori school’s digital marketing plan, but it can also be rather confusing.
- Where do you begin?
- Is your content relevant for your particular audience of parents and families?
- How many times should you post to Facebook each day? (Should you post to Facebook each day?)
Our blog received 1400+ shares in 5 days...and we didn't have to write it
- Re-enrollment contracts will go out for many of us in the next few weeks. How are you sending these out? Mailing them to parents? Handing them out in car line (gasp!)? Save time and hassle by sending the contracts out via DocuSign. It allows parents to review and sign legally binding contracts on a phone, tablet or computer. The signed contracts are sent…
What will you do when (not if) your website goes down? - Weekly Update from Matt Hillis
The children have returned to school from Winter Break here in Sacramento and we are as busy as ever. How are you doing in your neck of the woods?
Here is my weekly video blog to provide you with a birds eye view of everything happening at NidoMarketing.com.
Blog Post of the Week - "Why We Can't Afford to Be Afraid"
Kasim (my partner and co founder of Nido) wrote a thought provoking piece on our blog.
In the few short weeks that Nido has been live, we have surpa…