This time has finally come! We can't wait to see many of you at the AMS conference this week!
- Come meet Kasim and Daneen at the Nido Marketing booth at the AMS Annual Conference March 21-24th!
On last week's call we announced some big changes to Nido regarding Facebook and the membership services we offer. These changes will mostly affect our third and fourth plane members, however, there are also some exciting things happening in the first and second plane! It'…
We have some changes on the horizon we want to share with you! Join us on Thursday to find out more.
On last week's call Kasim and Daneen had a great follow-up discussion from our conversation with Peter about making offers to families. We mentioned some great tips to share with interested parents and what you can do to bring in more mission-appropriate families. It was another lively discussion with a handful of members in attendance! If you missed it, watch th…
Welcome to March. Who's ready for spring? 🙌
- In last week's conversation Daneen and Peter Piche talked about the process of making an "offer" to new families, and how relationship is everything. He gave us a few "ah-ha" moments to shift our perspective on the Montessori sales process, and capitalize what we're really good at - outcomes. This is sure one call not to pass up! If you missed it, watch the recording here.
- For this week's conversation Kasim will discuss the st…
We hope you had a great weekend! If you were at the AMI Refresher Course in NOLA, hopefully you had a chance to reconnect with old friends and make some new connections. It's great to fuel our tanks with such a wonderful group of Montessorians!
- In last week's conversation we discussed how to support your new families so they feel connected to your mission and turn into long-term families. We talked about grabbing the attention of parents when they're eager to learn…
Kasim will be at the AMI Refresher Course this weekend, so be sure to stop by and say "hi" if you're there! We will also be at the AMS Annual Conference at the end of March. We hope to see you around!
Attending our live weekly coaching calls is a great way to engage in topics that are relevant to you now! We love to hear from you and address any questions or comments you have.Last week's discussion yielded some great questions from our attendees!
We have a busy couple months coming up. Nido Marketing is on the road! We will be at the AMI Refresher Course next weekend and the AMS Annual Conference at the end of March. Please stop by and say hi if you're there! Don't forget about our generous referral program, if you find yourself conversing with someone you think could really benefit from our services.
- In last week's conversation, we welcomed our first guest speak, John Moran, to talk with us about Google. W…
Here is this week's News You Can Use!
If you're fortunate enough to live in the Midwest, you are already experiencing subzero temperatures that are literally bone-chilling. You may have even faced a decision about school closures due to extreme weather. What does your administrative process look like? Daneen asks the question in our NYCU video link here.
- In last week's conversation, we discussed communicating our Montessori message to prospective parents. Daneen pr…
Here is this week's News You Can Use!
- We're live on Facebook for our coaching calls now, so be sure to join our Facebook group to connect with us there.
- In last week's conversation Kasim and Daneen talked about the nature of online leads and what we can do to put our best foot forward as we work with prospective parents and find mission-appropriate families.
- In this week's Montessori conversation, we will discuss communicating our Montessori message. We'll cons…
We are thinking of you all as you dive into admissions season! Many of our members are hosting Open Houses this month to showcase their school to the local community. We think this is such a great way to connect with prospective parents while allowing them to see the.
Here are a few tips we've learned along the way to keep the flow of conversation going while capturing important information to follow up with visitors!
- Name tags! Always have name tags for every person (including children!) so…
Creative initiative pays off for Arbor Montessori School through their Giving Tuesday Facebook campaign!
Arbor Montessori School, a well-established, AMI accredited school in the Atlanta area experienced great success with their initiatives on Giving Tuesday on November 27th! This day is dedicated to celebrating the generosity of giving and Arbor Montessori experienced just that from their community!
The Goal: Arbor had two primary goals for their campaign: to explore the feasibility of the day as a fundraising opportunity for the school and to give an additional boost to our Annual Fund f…