Fall is well underway and we are continuing our conversation about growing admissions. This week we will talk about referral programs. We've had a few inquiries about this topic so we're excited to share it with you!
During last week's coaching call we discussed community engagement. Our community manager Daneen lead the charge and brought up many ideas for us to consider as we grow our presence as a thought-leader in our communities. It was a lively discussion so if you missed it, be s…
Here's your weekly News You Can Use!
- Last week's call we had a great conversation about direct mail. In a digital world this is often overlooked and underestimated. If you missed it, be sure to watch the recording as we give practical advice on what, how, and why direct mail is worth your investment!
- This week's coaching call we will discuss online reputation management. Whether you're a brand new school looking to build a good foundation in your community or you're a veteran school …
I'm really excited about this week's News You Can Use! We'll talk about one of my favorite topics so far - direct mail!
Last week's coaching call was very informative and full of great tips to manage your school's facebook page and engage prospective and current families.
This week's coaching call is sure to be just as great! We will be discussing direct mail and why it is still relevant and effective in today's digital world. Don't miss it!
Another shout out to Montessori Academy of Ne…
The new school year just around the corner! I have a few tips for you to start your year off on the right foot and set yourself up for success.
- Join us for this week’s coaching call about your school’s Facebook presence. We’ve had a handful of questions about this, so we’re excited to cover this topic. Bring your questions and ideas to the call! You can register here.
- Last week’s coaching call we talked about lead intake best practices. We covered the major questions about nurturing you…
At Nido, we love to hear and share success stories!
Today we received word that Kim and Tracy at Montessori Academy of New Jersey landed 5 new enrollments since they started with us in May. You all are rockstars!
The conversions from tour to enrollment came through our Google and Facebook ad campaigns. We are so happy for you Kim and Tracy! Please join us in congratulating our fellow Montessorians on an incredible milestone. Also, when you get a chance check out their website.
Fall is upon us and soon our halls will be bustling with excited adults and children ready to begin a new school year!
With staff trainings, classroom preparations, new families to welcome, and back to school nights, your marketing strategies can take a back seat this time of year. But I believe this is a prime time to take a look at these strategies and vamp up your longterm goal so you have a solid plan for the year ahead.
- Last week's coaching call we covered Google Ads, the highest perf…
Calling all friends in the land Down Under!
We’re excited to announce that our very own Matt Hillis will be speaking at this year’s Montessori Innovation Summit in Sydney, Australia this October.
What is the Montessori Innovation Summit?
The Montessori Innovation Summit is a special two-day conference that takes place on October 3 and October 4, 2018.
Montessori experts from around the world will gather to speak about the latest innovations in Montessori schools.
Program highlights in…
- Last week's coaching call was an awesome one. We covered our highest performing Facebook Ad campaign. It was one of the best coaching calls we've had yet!
- This week's coaching call should be just as good! We're diving into the marketing channels that yield the biggest results for Bergamo Montessori by far: Google Ads. I hope I see you there!
- I'm also happy to announce we've added my Early Childhood Agreement template to the reso…
- Tomorrow, we'll be discussing Facebook advertising! More specifically, we'll be reviewing the highest performing Facebook Ad campaign Bergamo has ever run. Please don't forget to register for the live coaching call.
- Last week we discussed "SEO" (or search engine optimization) and helped explain how to get your website found in a web search. You can watch the recording here.
- We did a complete overhaul of the member's area. I t…
2. I think you'll love the topic for this week's coaching call: The Ideal Montessori Website, website engagement. To register go to: nidomarketing.com/coaching
3. We are taking requests for new courses! Let us know what you'd like us to create!
4. July's content is ready! Our members can access it in the "Resource…