This year, we're having Montessori conversations! News You Can Use 1/15/2019
We are thinking of you all as you dive into admissions season! Many of our members are hosting Open Houses this month to showcase their school to the local community. We think this is such a great way to connect with prospective parents while allowing them to see the.
Here are a few tips we've learned along the way to keep the flow of conversation going while capturing important information to follow up with visitors!
- Name tags! Always have name tags for every person (including children!) so when you have those lovely conversations, you can use their first name.
- Schedule a tour/observation sign up available on the spot! It's good to catch parents when you've prepped them for a Montessori mindset. See if you can book them for a tour before they leave!
- Conversation gathering! Many schools will reconvene for a group conversation after families have toured each classroom. What has worked for some schools is a "Q and A" format with the HOS, lead guides, and parents.
We have just a few things to cover for this week's News You Can Use and then it's happy travels and well wishes to end 2018!
- In last week's Montessori conversation Kasim and Daneen announced Nido's 2019 outlook and reiterated the cool changes we are making to reach more schools! Learn about all the things Nido is doing for this upcoming year here.
- This week's Montessori conversation will feature a discussion about the nature of online leads with Kasim and Daneen. Do you ever wonder why online leads can be so hot and cold, and what you can do about that? Kasim will lead the charge and use his 13+ years of experience in digital marketing to help us understand the nature of online leads.
- Nido Marketing will be on the road in February and March! We will see you at the AMI Refresher Course in New Orleans and the AMS Annual Conference in Washington D.C.! Come say hi if you're attending. We would love to see you.
"We discovered that education is not something which the teacher does, but that it is a natural process which develops spontaneously in the human being."
-Dr. Maria Montessori
The Nido Marketing Team