COVID-19 Support: The Montessori At Home Handbook
Arbor Montessori (one of our long-time member schools) created a handbook called "Montessori At Home"; they have very graciously offered it to us to share with everyone on our list.
We have redesigned the handbook to be a little more generic so that it'll work for any school. We also included stock photos from the Nido Marketing stock photo library to ensure the images are Montessori specific while still being license free.
In addition, Arbor Montessori created an excellent landing page for providing the handbook to parents that includes additional resources. You can see that page here:
We encourage you to use this page as inspiration! You can create a page of your own in order to deliver the handbook to parents.
A very big thank you to the entire team at Arbor Montessori (especially Lucy!) as well as well as the Montessori School of Tokyo for sharing this with us.
Some important notes:
- This resource is free for you to use however you'd like. Feel free to download, modify, and share it in any way that you feel will serve your community. Please also forward this email to other Montessorians that you feel would benefit.
- Please limit your use of our stock photos to this particular asset.
- Please note that there are some areas within the document that are meant for you to insert your school's name. I have highlighted these in YELLOW.
- I am sharing it as a word (.docx) file so you're able to make changes. When you're ready to share it with your parents I recommend saving it as a PDF file.
We are in this together:
- If you have any resources you'd like to share, please feel free to forward them along to us and we'll make sure they are made available to everyone we can.
- If there are resources you feel you would benefit from, please make us aware of what they are and we'll work to create those for our community.
We are currently working on a "Montessori At Home" video series that I'm excited to share with everyone when it's ready.