Nido Marketing is Hiring!
Who we are:
Nido Marketing is a digital marketing agency built by Montessorians, for Montessorians. Our mission is to bring digital marketing services to Montessori schools in an affordable and accessible way. We believe every child deserves the opportunity to attend a Montessori school. Together, by increasing their online visibility and improving their messaging and communication, we are able to connect each school with more prospective students and families. Learn more about us and our team.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a part-time (remote - work from home) Graphic Designer.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned graphic designer with a quality portfolio capable of creating diverse designs for a long list of clients. Knowledge about Montessori is a plus.
You need to be a person that cares deeply about helping make people's design visions come together in a short amount of time. We create a wide variety of design collateral in a fast moving environment.
- Accepting and interpreting new graphic design requests from clients
- Clarifying design requests that might not make sense
- Managing the design request process (updating tickets, tracking tasks, etc.)
- Using tools (ClickUp, Slack) to communicate with the rest of the team
- Creating beautiful graphic designs!
- logos and branding
- print-ready flyers, brochures, postcards, business cards, etc.
- social media graphics
- video editing
Strong written and spoken English is an absolute must. You will be communicating directly with clients. We need to make sure that there’s no language barrier.
Truth: Everything we do requires a commitment to truth as the core principle and foundation of our company. We are data-driven marketers; data is truth. If something isn’t working, we tell the client. If we make a mistake, we’re the first to bring it up and we own it. If we don’t know the answer to something, we admit it readily (and then work to figure it out!). If we disagree, we say so. Truth is the first and most important step to solving any problem.
Responsibility: How do we do more? How do we give more? How do we help each other? Responsibility requires us to constantly look for opportunities to go further. We don’t try to get out of work, we lean into it. You’ll never hear us say, “That’s not my job.” By being proactive with our skillset, we place ourselves in a position to influence the world around us in a way that only those who understand true responsibility ever can.
Heart: It’s not enough to simply do. You also have to care. You have to care about your clients, your team mates, and yourself. You have to work like it matters, like what you’re doing means something. You need to know that you’re making an impact and understand that there are people relying on you to do what’s best for them. In some cases, these people wouldn’t know the difference, which makes it even more important. We are offered a sacred trust in helping people grow their schools, so we treat their businesses as our own.
Why you shouldn’t apply:
While we would love to have as many qualified applicants as possible, we also believe in transparency and managing expectations. To that end, please allow us to offer up a few reasons as to why we might not be the best fit for everyone:
- This is a part-time remote (work from home) position. Please make sure you’re comfortable working in a remote environment and have the at-home infrastructure necessary to support that type of working situation.
- This will be a contract based role.
If you’re interested, please submit the following:
- Your resume in PDF format.
- Any specific details regarding your graphic design experience, the tools you use, and a link to your portfolio.
- Your answer to this question: if you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
- Your answer to this question: What does this quote mean to you personally? “Work is love made visible” - Khalil Gibran
Submissions should be emailed to: email@example.com.
I’m happy to answer any questions you may include in your application.
Thank you for your consideration!